Limited Time Menu Brings Sonoma County Wine Country to the East Coast
SONOMA COUNTY, CA – October 24, 2016 – From October 24 to November 20, a “Wines of Sonoma County” menu will be available at select Legal Sea Foods locations as part of a limited time offer. More than two dozen locations in the greater Boston and Washington, D.C. areas, in addition to select restaurants in Georgia, New Jersey and Rhode Island will feature wines from some of Sonoma County’s most acclaimed estates to pair with Legal Sea Foods’ menu.
The “Wines of Sonoma County” menu includes options from familiar estates, as well as wines that may be new to east coast diners. Within its 17 diverse appellations, Sonoma County’s wide variety of micro-climates each ripen a different mix of grape varieties and produce a dazzling range of wine styles. Diners can choose to order glasses of wine or sample multiple with the specially designed wine flights.
“The dedication to quality that Legal Sea Foods consistently demonstrates makes this a natural fit for us,” says Jean Arnold Sessions, Executive Director of Sonoma County Vintners. “These delicious Sonoma County wines will perfectly pair with the fresh cuisine that Legal Sea Foods provides to its diners. We are delighted for their customers to discover the amazing flavors of our world-class wine region.”
“The beautiful synergy of Sonoma’s most delicious wines with a broad range of our cuisine is the primary reason we want to highlight this selection of what the County offers, explains Sandy Block MW, Vice President of Beverage for Legal Sea Foods.
The “Wines of Sonoma County” menu includes:
- Mauritson Sauvignon Blanc, Dry Creek Valley, 2015
- MacRostie Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast, 2014
- Sonoma-Cutrer “Russian River Ranches” Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast, 2014
- Crossbarn By Paul Hobbs Chardonnay, Sonoma Mountain, 2015
- Martin Ray Pinot Noir Rosé, Russian River Valley, 2015
- DeLoach “Block 1950” Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast, 2014
- Ramey Cellars Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley, 2014
- Seghesio Family Vineyards Zinfandel, Sonoma County, 2014
- Buena Vista “Raison d’Etre” Merlot, Sonoma, 2013
- Noble Tree “Wickersham Ranch” Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma County, 2014
- Jordan Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, 2012
For a list of the participating Legal Sea Foods restaurants and more information on the Sonoma County wines please click here.
To learn more about the wineries and Legal Seafoods participating locations, click here.
Sonoma County Vintners
Tel: (707) 522 – 5849