Audrey is based in New York City and SCV will be consolidating wine tasting submissions at our offices April 24-26.
About Audrey Frick
Audrey honed her knowledge of wine after a 4-year tenure at Frasca in Boulder, CO, where she worked her way from the back office to the wine team while studying to earn the Advanced Sommelier through the Court of Master Sommeliers. She then joined Frasca’s sister restaurant Tavernetta, in Denver, as a member of its opening wine team, before becoming lead sommelier. There, she worked to foster a culture of wine education for the staff, with an all-Italian wine list. 2020 brought Frick to NYC, where she joined One White Street as their opening wine director, focusing on small, family-owned wineries from around the world. Audrey joined JebDunnuck.com full time in May 2022.
- All wine reviews and content will be published on JebDunnuck.com.
- The estimated report publish date is early July.
- A link to the report will be available by subscription ($99.99 / $149.99 per year).
Wine Submission Criteria
- Only current SCV Member Wineries are invited to submit tasting samples.
- Wines must be from Sonoma County.
- Two (2) bottles of wine must be submitted for each SKU you would like reviewed.
- Vintage(s): Current Release Wines
- Varietal(s): Any