John Vankat with the Arizona Daily Sun is requesting samples to taste for his upcoming column on wines for Father’s Day, which will be published on June 4, 2023. The column emphasize wines well-suited to summer, especially summer grilling. He typically lists 30 wines for this column.
- Pre-approval to send wine is required.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
- Most wines featured usually cost under $75 and have distribution in Arizona.
- Wines lacking distribution in Arizona must have a suggested retail price of at least $50.
- Send samples, fact sheet, SRP, and name of the Arizona distributor (if any).
- Names of retail outlets are not needed.
- All items must be received by April 19, 2023.
Send samples to:
c/o The UPS Store**
2532 N 4th St, #161
Flagstaff, AZ 86004-3731
* Do not include “Arizona Daily Sun” on the shipping label, to avoid shipments being incorrectly rerouted to the newspaper.
**This UPS Store accepts packages from all shippers, including FedEx, DHL, etc. – even in-person deliveries.